Memok is a physics-based variation of the classic memory game.
However instead of matching pairs of cards you will have to match pairs of balls.
These balls are in constant motion according to the laws of physics.
This is a really tough challenge to get more than one star on each level.
There are 3 keys to success in Memok game:
- visual memory
- innovative physics gameplay
- 10 different levels
- each level needs different strategy to achieve a good score
- the game is absolutely free
Stay focused and try to find the best strategy for each level.
How to play:
- on each level you will see balls at their initial positions
- touch the screen to start the game and the timer
- touch a ball to see the hidden picture
- if you match 2 balls with the same picture balls will disappear
- if you match all balls you will achieve 0, 1, 2 or 3 stars depending on the completion time
- the better the time, the higher the score