Habit Challenge is a simple, beautiful and free app that will help you form new productive habits and keep you on track. With Habit Challenge you can define any type of habit you want to integrate into your daily routine. For each habit you can choose daily occurrence and days of the week when you want to perform it (e.g. exercise once a day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays; run twice a day on Tuesdays and Thursdays). You can also define multiple notifications for each habit.
With Habit Challenge you can also review habit history by scrolling the dates header to see how you performed.
* Simple Yes/No or number goals (run once a day or drink seven glasses of water daily)
* Select days of the week for given habit, from one to seven times per week
* Flexible goals - you can create any goal you like. Just give it a name and you're done
* Flexible reminders - set any number of reminders for any time you like
* Streak detection - detect long periods of time when you are consistent with the habit
* Perform actions directly from the reminder - mark habit as done or snooze it directly from the notification
* Home screen widget - mark habits as done directly from the home screen
* Monthly view - see your progress on a monthly basis
* No internet needed - Habit Challenge works completely offline
* Fast, user friendly and beautiful user interface
* No login nor account required
How it works:
1. Give a name for your new habit
2. Select days of the week when you want to perform it
3. Choose how many times per day it should be performed
4. Optionally, add one or more reminders
5. After you perform it on a given day, mark it in the app
Keep track of your new skills. Form good habits. Break bad habits. Improve yourself and your life.
Don’t panic; creating a new habit takes time. In some cases it can even take months. We are all creatures of habit; we always form and strengthen our old habits. To change an old, bad habit, you need willpower and time. Habit Challenge helps you track your progress, shows how far you've already come and reminds you that you need to stick to the new habit today as well.
Habit Challenge lets you plan and track any activity like exercises, quitting smoking, meditation and mindful moments, taking pills regularly and many others.